NoX Revival Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoX Revival Role-Playing

GLaDOS: Are you still there? ~SYNTAX_ERROR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiberius Stygamius Valens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garganium
33rd Caucasian Mage
Garganium

Tiberius Stygamius Valens Empty
PostSubject: Tiberius Stygamius Valens   Tiberius Stygamius Valens Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Full Name: Tiberius Stygamius, Valens
- Nicknames: Valens
- Titles: The Amethyst Blade, Champion of Six, Legate, General

Race: Human
- Religion: Following of the Five Creators, Ereman Sect
- Notable Abilities/Feats: Defeat the Golden Blade in a no-magic duel. One of the two humans Champions of Six.
- Place of Birth: Trinsik, Erema
Condition: Alive
Occupation and Affiliation: General, Ereman Military
Known Relatives: Fidela Elnora Olor (Mother), Marcus Stygamius Jules (Father)

Appearance:

Equipment and Clothing:

Personality:

History:

"It's a storm of loyalty."
Back to top Go down
https://noxrev.forumotion.com
SYNTAX_ERROR
103rd Eldritch Abomination
SYNTAX_ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Tiberius Stygamius Valens   Tiberius Stygamius Valens Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Who are the Champions of Six?
Back to top Go down
Garganium
33rd Caucasian Mage
Garganium

PostSubject: Re: Tiberius Stygamius Valens   Tiberius Stygamius Valens Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:53 pm

They are Ereman elite (mostly Minotaur) who are chosen as the strongest warriors in Erema (not necessarily physical strength, generals get in a lot)

Goes something like,
Amethyst Blade, Ruby Blade, Sapphire Blade, Topaz Blade, Citrine Blade, Emerald Blade,
Then,
The Golden Blade (Not a Champion of Six)
Back to top Go down
SYNTAX_ERROR
SYNTAX_ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Tiberius Stygamius Valens   Tiberius Stygamius Valens Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 am

What is their purpose? Are they essentially agents that answer only to the Emperor?
Back to top Go down
Garganium
33rd Caucasian Mage
Garganium

PostSubject: Re: Tiberius Stygamius Valens   Tiberius Stygamius Valens Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 am

Guardians of the Emperor (The Golden Blade is stationed with the Emperor most of the time, a couple of Champions of Six will accompany him when he makes a public appearance.), generals for the Ereman Empire, and agents.
To break it down a bit (I tried to sleep but yea...) The Amethyst Blade was chosen for fighting strength, The Sapphire Blade was chosen for magical strength, The Ruby Blade was chosen for his leadership on the battlefield, The Emerald Blade was chosen for his psychic ability and knowledge of other countries, The Topaz Blade was chosen for his assassination abilities and knowledge of the other royal families, The Citrine Blade was chosen for his fighting strength and diplomacy skills.

I should make a page on this after I discuss it with Peskwee...

Each one of the Champions of Six have an enchanted blade* with a gemstone in the middle (can you guess which gemstone is in each handle? Rolling Eyes). The Golden Blade has a blade that radiates light.

*All the blades are one hander short swords
Back to top Go down
SYNTAX_ERROR
SYNTAX_ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Tiberius Stygamius Valens   Tiberius Stygamius Valens Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 am

I really like this idea... each blade a master of their own craft, i.e. clean-up crew for a battlefield. How are they found? Do you have to be a citizen of Erema? Do civil servants comb the empire to find candidates? Are some of them born and raised into the ways? Well, go ahead and make a thread, and I'll move this post there =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiberius Stygamius Valens   Tiberius Stygamius Valens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiberius Stygamius Valens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoX Revival Role-Playing  :: Roleplays :: Legacy of NoX :: Character Sheets (LNX)-
Jump to: